Are you a Support Worker looking for a new challenge?
Our Support Worker role could be the job for you!
Elysium is a young and dynamic company with a passion for the delivery of high quality patient centred care, led and delivered by management and clinical teams with enormous healthcare experience.
We specialise in providing Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Neurological Care and currently have over 50 services across England and Wales.
We recognise that to provide exceptional care to our patients, we need exceptional staff – and that could be you.
All of our care homes operate over 24 hours a day, seven days a week including weekends and bank holidays. We have both morning and afternoon shifts available and we have separate night staff. The Support Workers form a key part of us delivering safe and secure accommodation for vulnerable customers with complex needs. This is both a rewarding and challenging role.
We have a vacancy at Ranworth House.
The good bit:
You will get:
- A salary of £8.50 an hour (raising to £8.75 an hour after probation)
- £500 welcome bonus for Support workers with over 1 years’ experience
- Excellent overtime rates
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Career development, training courses
- Lease car scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Free meals
The interesting bit:
The Support Worker will be expected to –
- Enable the residents to lead a valued and fulfilling life and to maximise the potential capacity of all residents; physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially
- Deliver a high quality and responsive service
- Work on a rostered shift system, including some evenings and weekend work
The essential bit:
You will need:
- A positive and dynamic attitude to working at times in a challenging environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility with working hours which can include day trips and holidays to exciting locations with our residents
The “what to do next” bit:
Apply now or contact email@example.com for more information!
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.