Student Mental Health Support Guide

Your University may have a support service who can support you to manage any mental health problem that affects your studies. You may also have a Student Union with a Welfare Officer or Student Advice service who can offer free and independent advice or support. They can also refer you to external support if needed. If you do not feel comfortable speaking to your University, our Student Mental Health Support Guide lists the organisations who can provide help and support if you have something on your mind. If you are in a Mental Health crisis, call 999.