You will be looked after by a team of professionals who will all be working toward helping you meet your treatment goals. The treatment team, known as a multidisciplinary team are usually made up of:
• A doctor, called a Consultant Psychiatrist. He will prescribe any medication that you need and agree your treatment plan with you.
• Nurses and HealthCare Assistants who will look after you every day and night.
• A Psychologist who will provide some of the therapeutic sessions that you need.
• A Social Worker who will help you maintain links with your family and friends.
• An Occupational Therapist who will work with you to improve your life skills i.e. cooking.