Adderley Green provides specialist inpatient neurological rehabilitation and complex care for people with neurological illnesses, acquired brain and spinal cord injuries.
More information about Adderley Green
Extensive facilities cater for the specific needs of people aged over 18 years who have complex neurological care and rehabilitation requirements. Our clinical teams lead and innovate to deliver truly person-centred services where each individual is at the heart of everything.
Adderley Green offers a full inter disciplinary team to support and enable residents to undergo reviews of their specific and/or changing needs and work towards targeted and monitored goals utilising nationally recognised outcome measures. As a care centre this services is a home form home offering ensuite accommodation and spacious communal areas with dedicated therapy spaces.
Adderley Green offers a range of care and rehabilitation pathways to suit the individual needs of those accessing our specialist services. These include:
- Neurological physical and cognitive rehabilitation, inpatient assessment and treatment
- Long term complex care including specialist nursing to provide tracheostomy management and respiratory support including non-invasive ventilation
- Sensory assessment and complex care for patients with disorders of consciousness
- Effective management of behaviours that challenge
- Respite and short breaks
- Independent living accommodation
- Palliative care