Compliments and Complaints
How can I support the service to make improvements?
Complaints, compliments, and suggestions
How do I make a complaint?
Your family member or loved one and you are important to us, and we want them and you to feel safe and be comfortable to raise any concerns you each may have. Every service has a complaints procedure which will be made available to you and your family member when they arrive at one of our services. However, if you do not feel comfortable raising your concerns directly with the service you can contact FamilyandCarerenquiries@elysiumhealthcare.co.uk
You may also choose to take up the issue with the relevant regulator:
- CQC is the independent regulator of health and social care in England: www.cqc.org.uk
- HIW is the independent regulator of healthcare in Wales: www.hiw.org.uk
- CIW is the independent regulator of social care in Wales: www.careinspectorate.wales
How do I share something positive?
It is always good to hear when we are doing things well. Feel free to write or tell staff or the Manager of the service what has pleased you. You can also email any feedback to us at: FamilyandCarerenquiries@elysiumhealthcare.co.uk
More information about how to make a complaint or compliment can be found on our pdf, downloadable here:
How do I make a suggestion?
If you have any suggestions on how we can improve the service we provide or our engagement with carers, please email us at: FamilyandCarerenquiries@elysiumhealthcare.co.uk
Carer forums and service development opportunities
From time to time, we may ask carers to support service development, improvement and coproduction initiatives. This could include:
- Advising on Elysium policies.
- Taking part in local activities for service users and carers.
- Attending service users or carer events and workshops.
- Helping develop or review information leaflets.
- Joining a committee or group to support practice developments.
- Supporting training development and delivery.
If this is something you would be interested in supporting, please speak to a staff member at your service to find out about any local opportunities. Or email: FamilyandCarerenquiries@elysiumhealthcare.co.uk