Did you know The Bridge Care Centre take Respite Care Packages? The Bridge Care Centre provides specialised care and expert therapeutic interventions for people affected by neurological conditions. A neurological diagnosis can cover a wide range of specific conditions with an even wider range of symptoms.
Neurological disorders include but are not limited to:
– Acquired Brain Injuries for example; those acquired through trauma, stroke, subarachnoid haemorrhage tumour or anoxia
– Progressive Neurological Disorders for example; Parkinsons Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Motor Neurone Disease, Huntingtons Disease, Progressive Supranuclear Palsy, Multiple System Atrophy, Corticolbasal Degeneration and Myasthenia Gravis.
– Prolonged Disorders of Consciousness. Spinal Cord Injuries Peripheral Neuropathy Conditions for example; Guillain-Barré Syndrome,Lyme disease
– Specialised Dementia for example; Niemann–Pick’s disease and Frontotemporal Dementia Complex Respiratory Care Needs associated with a neurological condition including residents with a tracheostomy and those requiring mechanical ventilator support
– Complex Physical Care Needs associated with a neurological condition for example: individuals with poor sitting balance, hemiplegia or tetraplegia
– Complex Sensory Care Needs following neurological injury or incident.
The Bridge also works with Veterans, who may need some additional care and support through their journey. We have a full team of therapist on hand to support our residents with their individual care needs.
If you would like to chat about a potential stay at the Bridge please get in contact with
Partnership Development Manager
T: 01642 065160
M: 07471 998150